LIMA ASS ENAM

♥ we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun ♥

Friday, October 2, 2009

Quick reminder~

Hi everyone! The Crazy KT here! Um, just wanna say... GO DOUBLE... I mean... TRIPLE CHECK YOUR ENGLISH PAPERS... And then tell me on Monday if got add any marks. XD

Trust me, there's bound to be a few stray marks here and there and if you spot any, do not hesitate to tell me. And no, Juo, it's not dishonest, it's called fighting for and standing up for your own rights!!! Melindungi hak pengguna!!! Lols... If you're really paiseh about telling me that you get to add 10 marks to your paper on Monday then just call me during the weekend. ^_^

Good luck for bio! Those who went to Cik Ashikin's house during Raya, don't let her mum's delicious brain food go to waste!!! XD Do your best people!!!

Oh, and before I sign off, some short messages:

Justin: You and your rhyming... Have you ever thought about being a stand up comedian? LOL! And you're WAAAAYY too observant for your own good. XD

Jie Min: You guess leh? Who do you think put up the poll? :P

Sui Lun: ... You really went and did it... HAH! Your jokes are lame, man!!! :P

That's it from the Crazy KT, for now. I have to go and erm... "study"... anime. ^.^

Me. The KT. The Crazy KT.

0 comments:

 
Template choosen by Briana