LIMA ASS ENAM

♥ we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun ♥

Friday, October 2, 2009

I wanna rhyme again!

Aiyo!
Monday we got bio!
I know many sure die o!
Hmm, but not Jun Hoe!
Hohoho!

After trials, then comes SPM. T.T
I think i sure fail BM.
No wait, there's also CHEM.
so dumb lahh i am.
Oh wait. I wanna talk bout MR. M!

Mr.M is also known as Mr. Michael Rajoo
Once said Vijay's Lotus Restaurant is sucker compared to Raju's.xD
Loves spitting is saliva at our dear JooJoo, (Juo Sie =D )
His body as huge as an over-fed orang utan in the zoo!
And he always calls Kapoh's name errrm, Ka POOOOOOOOOOOO!

Haha i was just joking Mr.M is you see this, NOT!
I remember he once said,'In my wife's eyes, she thinks I'm very hot.'
When I heard it, my ears totally dropped off and started to rot.
Gosh, you 5S6 people must be thinking i'm a little SOT SOT,
No lah, where got, i'm just really bored. ><
OH yes, the POLL at the right side of this page,please vote kay, i mean ALOT!

End. Another end to my rhyming session.
(Just For Laughters =x)

0 comments:

 
Template choosen by Briana