LIMA ASS ENAM

♥ we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun ♥

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Lame

weeiiii... humans of 5s6! quit studying for a moment (i say for a moment ah... not quit studying. Dont start blaming me for the bad influence), n do something for this blog la. U all reli gona leave this for 1 month meh? Justin, crap something again. -.- I would if I were as good as you.

Random:-
1) OK, I know this is irony, but haha... SPM is 2 months away.

2) wonder what the teachers say in the office about our excellent attendance. h1n1 / flu / whatever-aches attacks 5S6-ians on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

3) And will 5S6 still get the cleanest class award? =P Jia Wen's bday coming soon u know... don make her angry. ><

LAMEST POST EVER

Sorry guys. I didn't know what to crap. Trying my best here. Sorrrryyyyy...

0 comments:

 
Template choosen by Briana