LIMA ASS ENAM

♥ we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun ♥

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

i love to make it Rhyme!

Hello, my name is Justin,
I'm the one thats very thin.
My name sounds like dustbin,
dustbin also sounds like Robin.
Robin likes Huey Shin. O.o
He adores Jie Min?
The teacher who taught us std deviation,variance and mean,
Her name is Ms Teoh Suan Yin. (Had to make it rhyme, so i switched it) lol
I love to eat red bean,
We love to be very mean,
Especially to Sze Ling'
I love to always win,
I love to be seen,
by all the so called hawt teens.
I'm not that very keen,
on giving a hint,
on what i'm talkin'
cause i'm just crappin'
Oh i just hate bloggin.
im bye-byeing. =D
Oh btw happy belated birthday Charleen!

(p.s The whole thing rhymes, i rock!)

0 comments:

 
Template choosen by Briana