LIMA ASS ENAM

♥ we had joy we had fun we had seasons in the sun ♥

Friday, July 17, 2009

Guess that teacher!!!

Just for the fun of it....guess that teacher!!!

"No har....dun ask, uuu not saintis yet!! Do Q review, I wan report monday"

"*Flicking a ruler* Who didn't do my homework ah...yah I just trying to test you all onli!!"

"DUN IRRITATE ME ARH...dun u dare spoil my mood arh....."

"Now I will show u all a video, utk ketawa shj"

"My heart sank..."

"虽还欠着我功课?要自己扣分是吗?"

"I wun say anything, i hav alr brought to the mahkamah...Yala, all the mahkamah sivil, den mahkamah tinggi....later i get caught again...ah..."

"Close your book. Revision"

"Hari ini Jumaat...tolonnggg balik CEK rambut kamu. Jangannnn kena tangkappp yehhh"

"Good morningggg to everyone hereeeeeeeeee. I have a few announcemeeeenntttssss heerreeee. There is no literatureeeeee classsss today. thankyouuuuuu."

"All the PKS memberss, PLEASE come out now"

Haiya i'm running out of ideas d....><

0 comments:

 
Template choosen by Briana